All discounts are available as advertised and exclusions apply to some programmes.
Discounts are provided upon receipt of payment. Where payment is to be made by invoice, the discounted price is available from the purchase date and settlement of the invoice should be within 30 days. Failure to pay within these terms may result in the withdrawal of the discount, and the removal of the delegate from the course.
Early bird discount
Where possible, we offer advance booking discounts, referred to as "Early bird". This is usually applicable to bookings made two months or more prior to the course start date. The early bird discount typically represents a reduction of 10% of the course fee.
Members of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers are entitled to discounted member prices on most public training courses ran by IMechE Learning & Development, the member discount varies from 10% to 25% depending on the course and can be used in conjunction with the early bird discount when appropriate
Discount codes and vouchers
- Discount codes and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount, including early-bird discount.
- The maximum discount applied from any discount code is 50% of the RRP.
- Excludes coaching, eLearning, in-house courses, qualifications, any CMI, PRINCE2, Mentoring for MPDS and APM programmes or any courses run by IMechE Argyll Ruane.
- Available for IMechE learning & Development portfolio of courses only.
- Any refunds will consider discounts and offers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw course discounts at any time.
- Please check individual discount/offer terms and conditions for more details.