Older people's care and support

Older people's care and support

We are working in partnership with Independent Age to meet the help and advice needs of older people and their family. So if you have a question about your own needs or those of a partner or parent, please do contact us or Independent Age.

The experienced team at Independent Age are on hand to give you free, personalised advice and information about:

• Care options, including staying in your own home, moving to housing with care, finding and paying for a care home
• Funding by local authorities; interim finance for self-funders; third-party top-ups
• Going into hospital, being in hospital and coming out of hospital; complaints about NHS treatment and care
• Assistance for carers, including financial support available
• Complaints about care at home or in a care home or other care setting
• How to challenge care and support assessment or funding decisions

Visit the Independent Age website for more details.

Other resources

We are committed to helping Institution members with a wide range of retirement housing needs across the UK. We work alongside Hanover Housing Association, which provides retirement housing. Please contact us for further details.

A Company Limited by Guarantee (Company No.130981)
Registered Office: 3 Birdcage Walk, London SW1H 9JJ
Registered Charity No. 209465


Have a question?

Contact Independent Age.