We take great care in putting together our mechanical engineering events calendar to ensure each conference, seminar, lecture or talk showcases the latest developments and research across the engineering sector.
Our agendas reflect the most pressing and current engineering topics and offer balanced insights from industry and academia.
By working with our technical committees and members, we can offer you a platform to communicate your technical insights that engage the engineering community.
Why present at the Institution’s events
- Contribute to and learn about the most recent advances in your specific area of engineering
- Offer insight in your on-going projects and meet future stakeholders and business partners that can develop these to the next stage
- Advocate your techniques, technologies and best practice in front of researchers, policy makers and industry regulators
- Meet dozens of engineers with common interests and make new, influential and valuable connections
- Benefit from having your work peer-reviewed by a committee of senior engineers
- Benchmark your organisation's processes against others in your and other industries
- Contribute to your own and others Continual Professional Development
To start the process, simply get in touch with the Events Team via email@example.com or call the team on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7973 1258.